Class C Deliver Driver
Chula Vista, CA 91911 US
- Checks for start time (for next day’s work schedule) with dispatch daily.
- Performs pre-trip check and safely drives vehicles up to and including Class C bobtails.
- Sets, offsets, pushes, pulls, lifts, carries, and moves furniture, equipment and boxes as required.
- Properly loads and unloads trucks from loading dock, using ramps or lift-gates, to protect goods being moved.
- Completes assigned paperwork accurately and neatly and turns into dispatch daily.
- Must be respectful of rules at each customer site as to where to work and adhere to meal and rest period locations.
- Must follow all confidentiality rules with regards to any products or services that are visible at the move site.
- Two to three (2-3) years’ experience in a commercial office moving, or warehouse environment preferred.
- 1-3 years of production operations experience is a plus.
- Valid California Class C driver’s license is required.
- Valid driving record that meets the company’s insurance carrier’s requirements.
- Demonstration of experience providing leadership or guidance to other employees in a labor-oriented environment preferred.
- Able to work independently.
- PAY RANGES- $15/hr - $85/hr