San Diego, CA 92117 US
As part of the team, you will be responding to the following:
- Drive yourself to our job sites and assess the necessary concrete work.
- Read and interpret blueprints, customer specifications, renders, etc.
- Supervise and lead a team of concrete workers, assigning tasks and setting performance expectations.
- Ensure concrete work meets project specifications and quality standards through regular inspections.
- Enforce strict safety protocols and conduct safety meetings to maintain a safe work environment.
- Manage concrete equipment, tools, and materials efficiently.
- Maintain accurate records of daily activities, materials used, and labor hours.
- Troubleshoot and solve construction challenges as they arise.
- Provide training and mentor ship to less experienced team members.
- Monitor project costs and work within allocated budgets.
- Maintain client communication and address their concerns.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices related to concrete construction.
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven experience as a Concrete Foreman or in a similar supervisory role within the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of concrete construction techniques, materials, and equipment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a team.
- Thorough understanding of safety regulations and a commitment to promoting a safe work environment.
- Effective communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Physical stamina and the ability to work in various weather conditions.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and overtime as required by project demands.
- Familiarity with local building codes and regulations is a plus.
- Willingness to function as part of a team.
- Experience with swimming pools, roads, curbs, sidewalks, and shot-crete preferred.
- Experience with pouring, polishing concrete, and block work is a MUST.
Hours per week:
Full time M-F with 8-hour shifts
Pay Rate Ranges: $17 per hour to $85.00 per hour