Construction General Laborer
Escondido, CA 92027 US
- Will set up molds for concrete shapes
- Fill molds with concrete
- Finish and unmold concrete shapes
- Prep and clean molds for next use using a sponge and sandpaper
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Valid driver's license preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
Shift 1st - 7:00 - 3:30 Monday -Saturday
Pay Range $20-$85hr