Hawthorne, CA 90250 US
- Responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations at a construction site.
- Cleaning and preparation of construction site.
- Digging or filling in pits throughout the construction process.
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Directing traffic safely around the construction site.
- Clean and clear debris and other hazardous materials.
- Maintaining all safety standards.
- Ability to follow directions and all safety measures in place.
- Ability to multitask and complete all assigned tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Must have work boots available and worn at all times, along with all other PPE equipment.
- Must be comfortable lifting over 50lbs , and constant repetitive movement lifting, and bending.
- Must be able to work well with others, as this position requires teamwork to complete several tasks.
Pay Range: $16.90 - $75