San Diego, CA 92117 US
- General construction site helper
- Demolition work
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches
- Shovel and carry materials to and from construction areas, including brick and dirt
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to load/unload up to 90 lbs unassisted
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to maintain physical functions including bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for long periods of time. you are interested in working for a growing, people-oriented company, please email your resume for immediate consideration
Pay Rate Ranges: $17 per hour to $85.00 per hour