Los Angeles, CA 90040 US
- Washing pots and pans
- Standing long period of times
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels, and properly uses chemical dilutions set by EcoLab.
- Sanitation Experience
- Able to lift 25lbs
- Reliable worker
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- The pay rate ranges from $17.00-$85.00
- SCHEDULE: 8:00am-4:30pm, Overtime as needed