Event Set Up/Tear Down Personnel
Torrance, CA 90502 US
- Event Set Up/Tear Down
- Monday - Sunday
- Full Time, Part Time
- Over Time , Double Time
- Shifts Vary (1st,2nd,3rd)
- Possibility Temp To Hire
- Unloading equipment from trucks and setting up venues for events, including chairs and building platform stages
- Inspecting equipment for damage before and after use
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed
- Inventory consists of floors, staging, tent coverings, furniture, lighting, table top catering etc.
- Organizing warehouse with furniture, event decorations inventory
- Able to lift 5-50 lbs
- Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
The pay range: $15.00 per hour -$85.00 per hour