FSQA Technician- Food Safety Quality Assurance Technician
Vista, CA 92081 US
- Primarily responsible for monitoring product quality during the manufacturing process, through on-line observation and documentation.
- Communicates with Production
- Reference quality/GMP issues during the process, and follows-up with written recommendations as needed.
- Randomly checks finished products, including analytical tests and documents.
- Monitors the quality of incoming raw material.
Minimum two years of successful performance in previous similar role
- Required Skills:
Attention to detail
Ability to follow directions and procedures
Ability to work at the speed of production
Excellent inventory skills associated with Quality
Effective communication skills both oral and written
Leadership skills and comfortable enforcing Quality, Good Manufacturing Practices.
Help maintain compliance with HACCP and placing product on hold
Bi-lingual (Eng/Spa) preferred but not required
Organizational skills; working multiple priorities and assignments
Timely and accurate completion of Reports
Proactive approach to continuous improvement (CI) and willingness to learn and apply CI
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
Must be punctual, dependable, and reliable
1. Ability to lift 50+ pounds
2. Ability to work in a tight/confined environment
3. Ability to work in a varied climate (hot and cold)
4. Ability to stand and perform on the floor for the shift
Pay Rate Ranges: $16-85/ hour