Finished cabinet carpenter
Vista, CA 92081 US
- All aspects of milling and assembling cabinets.
- Operation of woodworking machines and hand tools.
- Load and unload delivery trucks as needed.
- Complete work under time constraints to meet specific timelines.
- Experience assembling cabinets
- Considerable knowledge of the practices, materials, and tools of cabinet making.
- Strong ability to read and interpret shop drawings.
- Ability to work within a team or independently in a fast paced environment.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other materials according to measurements.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple supervisors
- The physical stamina to work outside for hours at a time
- Being self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Any previous experience is a plus
Pay Rate Ranges: $21 per hour to $85.00 per hour