San Diego, CA 92117 US
Applicants will be expected to watch hot work areas to help maintain a safe work space and alert the area to fire dangers.
- Laborers engage in offering services such as manpower, where application of physical force is in need, and are generally on construction sites, building facilities, warehouses and shipyards.
- Responsibilities include being in charge of preparing and restoring construction/ship repair sites, maintaining the smooth flow of machinery, handling most of the hand tools, assembling scaffoldings, restoring/cleaning used tools, determining defects on sites.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively throughout the shift.
- Must be able to climb stairs and work at elevated heights.
- Must be able to work in confined and enclosed spaces.
- Must be able to pass Physical and Drug Screening requirements.
Employment Type: Temp to Hire- Monday to Friday
Pay Rate Ranges: $17 per hour to $85.00 per hour