Chula Vista, CA 91911 US
- Meeting with clients and inspecting sites to determine the most appropriate flooring solutions.
- Advising clients about foreseeable costs before installation begins.
- Removing existing flooring and discarding of this material, if applicable.
- Clearing the work surface from dust, debris, and obstructions.
- Preparing the work surface by applying adhesive, grouting, or other appropriate materials.
- Laying wood, carpeting, tiles, concrete, and other types of flooring.
- Ensuring that the flooring materials are well-positioned, secure, and clean.
- Completing the installation by applying appropriate finishes.
- Educating clients about suitable care for their floors.
- Following safe procedures and encouraging clients to do the same, where applicable.
- Prior experience as a flooring installer.
- Ability to install all types of flooring with minimal supervision.
- Physically fit and able to lift large, heavy equipment and materials.
- Capable of independent and group work.
Pay-Rate Ranges $19.00/HR-$85.00/HR