Forklift Operator/ Warehouse
San Diego, CA 92154 US
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Process products sales requests for client’s delivery, with the verification of the invoice or ticket
- Sort and place the items on racks, shelves or in bins according to products organizational standards.
- Support to maintain inventory controls by carrying out cyclical inventories, and doing the physical inventory count as the company procedures indicate.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, Sweep, dust and mop. Always organize the warehouse and work area for orderliness.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- Organize and maintain the shipping and receiving logs of merchandise.
- Classify, handle, load and unload palletized and non-palletized freight using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including a pallet jack, forklift and by hand.
- Performs other shipping/receiving duties, as requested
- Forklift Operator experience and certification (license) is required.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 80 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
Pay-Rate Ranges $17.00 /HR-$85.00/HR