Whittier, CA 90703 US
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
Forklift operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Forklift Certified with 2 years experience.
- Able to lift 50 lbs safely and comfortably.
- Fluent in English (Speaking, reading and writing)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail.
- The pay rate ranges from $18-$85.00
- SCHEDULE: 2nd Shift - 2:30pm-11:00pm (overtime as needed)