Santa Fe Spgs, CA 90670 US
We are looking for a physically fit, responsible individual to move furniture by loading items into and out of moving trucks. Movers are responsible for ensuring that items are undamaged and placed in the correct position in the new location.
- Wrap furniture in protective material.
- Load, pack and unload items with care.
- Ensure that no items are damaged while moving.
- Place furniture in the requested positions at the new location.
- Take inventory of items and ensure that no items are lost during transportation.
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift up to a maximum of 60 pounds.
- Availability to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Punctual and professional.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Able to pass a background check
- SCHEDULE: 1st shift - 7:00pm to 3:30pm (overtime as needed)
- The pay rate ranges from $17.00-$85.00