General Maintenance & Painter
San Diego, CA 92101 US
- Prepping surfaces for painting using power tools, hand tools, sanders, and vacuums.
- Rolling and brushing paint, primer, and varnish.
- Basic maintenance of the facility and vessels using pressure washers, drills, and carpet cleaners.
- Perform proper hazardous waste management and disposal.
- Evaluate supplies and materials needed and inform management in a timely manner to complete projects.
- Complete maintenance projects and repair work within the timeframe assigned, and inform management of all progress, delays, and/or challenges.
- Communicate effectively with all team members and management to ensure projects are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Must always use proper safety equipment.
- Proper usage of hand and power tools
- Locate necessary parts and equipment needed for projects and repairs.
- Keeping with the cleaning of vessels, facilities, and piers as assigned and needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must know how to safely and properly use hand and power tools needed for the job.
- The ability to stand for extended periods
- Exceptional observation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Pay-Rate Ranges $18.00 /HR-$85.00/HR