North Hollywood, CA 91605 US
We are seeking a skilled Grinding Operator with experience deburring metal parts. In this position, you will need to have strong attention to detail and a desire to ensure products retain the highest quality standards. As a grinder operator you will be required to inspect products as they come out of the machinery, removing any defective pieces and providing the finishing touches.
- Inspect machinery and workpieces to ensure that they remain compliant with specifications.
- Ensure grinding wheels are dressed according to specifications so that the machines are at peak working capability.
- Provide quality control by inspecting workpieces as they come out of the equipment and removing any of the defective pieces.
- Operate machinery, including polishing and grinding equipment.
- Perform basic repairs, including replacing parts when they are worn down or broken, within the scope of expected knowledge and expertise.
- Knowledge of deburring.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of production and safety protocols.
- Pay Rate $17.50-$85
- Work Schedule: Full Time Position