North Hollywood, CA 91605 US
We are looking for housekeepers. In this position you will be performing a variety of cleaning activities such as routine cleaning throughout the property.
- Keep facility and common areas clean and maintained.
- Assist with moving and relocation of facility furniture and equipment.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Clean and stock restrooms
- Provide direction to volunteers & apprentices
- Conduct other tasks and projects as assigned by the Facilities Manager and/or Director of Facilities.
- Sorting, washing, drying, folding and organizing
- Notifying the maintenance department about broken appliances, old light bulbs, or damage
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Ability to manage your time efficiently.
Must possess strong customer service, including quality, and results orientation.
Ability to solve practical problems and conduct responsibilities under general supervision.
Ability to read basic English.
Work well unsupervised.
Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
Must be able to work variable shift schedules, including mornings, evenings, and holidays.
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Ability to work variable schedules and rotate between shifts.
Candidate must be able to pass a background check.
- Pay Range $16.90-$85.00