Compton, CA 90221 US
- Keep facility and common areas clean and maintained
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Clean and stock restrooms
- Making beds
- Collect and dispose of trash
- Replace dirty linens and towels
- Sorting, washing, drying, folding and organizing
- Notifying the maintenance department about broken appliances, old light bulbs, or damage
- Stand, walk for an extended period of time
- Organizational skills and time management
- Listening skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Dependability - Job requires reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
- Position requires interview
Pay Range: $15.50 - $75
-Seminary Retirement Community