San Diego, CA 92127 US
Responsible for the cleanliness of all interior and exterior spaces of the venue including parking lots.
- Sweep, mop and/or vacuum floors
- Wash and sanitize toilets, toilet stalls, sinks, showers.
- Remove standing water and dry up wet flooring and pavement to prevent slip and falls.
- Keep dispensers stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- Use cleaning solutions and disinfectants.
- Clean mirrors and windows.
- Clean dirt, stains, and/or cobwebs from exterior walls, countertops, lighting fixtures and seats.
- Pick up litter and trash; primarily cups, aluminum cans, paper napkins and cardboard and deposit in the appropriate receptacle.
- Remove full liners from trash receptacles before they are overflowing and replace with new trash liners.
- Keep walkways clear of trash, debris, and other trip hazards.
- Scrape gum and decals from floors, walls, seats, poles, etc.
- Operate pressure washers to clean concrete.
- Notify management of maintenance problems such as leaky plumbing or clogged toilets.
- Assist guests with directions and information.
- Drive carts to transport tools, equipment, supplies and trash.
- Interact with guests in a friendly, courteous and direct manner.
- Work in an outdoor environment in a variety of weather conditions.
- Other tasks assigned by the Janitorial Manager or Janitorial Supervisor.
- Always display a positive customer service attitude.
- Position requires constant walking, standing, bending and lifting.
- Must be able to work independently and follow directions.
- Ability to provide courteous, friendly and efficient service.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Employment Type: Temp to Hire- Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
Pay Rate Ranges: $17 per hour to $85.00 per hour
Zip Code: 92127
City: San Diego