El Cajon, CA 92020 US
• Installing and repairing electrical systems while maintaining compliance with national, state, and local electrical codes.
• Installation, repair, maintenance, and testing of residential electrical systems.
• Measuring, cutting, bending, threading and installing wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
• Work with an apprentice to splice and terminate wires at junction points.
• Perform ladder climbing, wire pulling and conduit pulling.
• Fully squat, stop, or kneel while wearing a 25lb tool belt.
• Must hold a current state of CA Journeyman Electrician card or registered as a CA State Trainee.
• Job appropriate Certification and training such as: First Aid, CPR, Manlift, Scissor Lift and forklift, Hiliti Power Tools, OSHA 10-Hour/30-Hour Construction Training.
• Must have reliable transportation and personal hand tools such as: Cordless Drill and Impact, Portable Battery Operated or Cordless Bandsaw/Sawzall, wirestrippers, needle nose
• Must be able to work as a team and independently.
• Working knowledge of electrical principles, codes, and commercial construction.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical exam and drug test.
Employment Type: Full time, Monday - Friday, Possible overtime
Pay Rate Ranges: $28.00 - $85.00