Machine Operator/Steel Pipe Fittings
Gardena, CA 90248 US
- Operating 1 to 2 machines at a time in a rotation.
- Machines manufacture seamless carbon steel pipes parts that the operator needs to measure for quality and tolerance.
- Operate Molding Machine safely, efficiently, and to company specification.
- Ability to work in a production/process-driven environment.
- Training will be provided, but some knowledge is a great help.
- Be able to understand and follow instructions.
- Stay for the shift and perform duties in its entirety.
- Know how to measure
- Be able to multitask.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
1st Shifts - 4:30 am - 1:00 pm with possibility to work overtime
Increases after successful intro period
The pay range: $15.00 per hour -$85.00 per hour