Santa Fe Spgs, CA 90670 US
- Machine Shop
- Material Handling
- Metal Fabrication
- Load and unload inventory from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and production areas.
- Ensure all incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- Store cargo in assigned locations using cargo boards and pallets.
- Manage inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the location of inventory.
- Record the number of units handled and moved every day using production sheets.
- Operate various machinery including booms, cameras, cranes, and forklifts to handle materials and inventory.
- Analyze pick sheets based on clients' orders and pull the appropriate products for each order.
- Track supply levels and regularly submit purchasing recommendations.
- Contact vendors for pick-ups or returns.
- Comply with all safety and health regulations.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification (Preferred)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) forklift certification is an advantage.
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift up to a maximum of 60 pounds.
- Availability to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
SCHEDULE: 1st shift - Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
The pay rate ranges from $17.00-$85.00