Los Angeles, CA 90040 US
- Operate pallet jacks (electric and manual) and forklifts in a safe manner.
- Comply with all safety requirements such as inspection reports and prompt notification of equipment issues.
- Unload trucks using pallet jacks.
- Tag incoming products according to category.
- Verify accuracy of tagged items; notify supervisor of quality or accuracy concerns.
- Inspect and sort products.
- Advise supervisor of food safety or chemical safety concerns.
- Palletize products according to established safety protocols.
- Forklift experience and/or forklift certification is highly desirable
- Frequently lift 1-50lbs,
- Constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from lower shelf area
- Must be literate in English in order to read and understand work documents.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand bills of lading, receiving documents, inventory documents, product order forms, and any other documents relevant to the department.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
You may also apply in person at 5904 E. Washington Blvd, Commerce CA 90040
SCHEDULE: 1st shift - Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm