Los Angeles, CA 90040 US
- This is a warehouse position responsible for operating an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to select the correct products.
- Palletizing product to build customer orders and delivering the product to the dock safely and efficiently.
- Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, including dry, cooler, and freezer
- Shrink-wrap product on the loading dock
- Uphold and maintain all safety standards set by the company.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Electric Pallet Jack Experience
- Frequently lift 1-50lbs,
- Constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from lower shelf area
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Punctual and professional.
- Reliable worker.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
You may also apply in person at 5904 E. Washington Blvd, Commerce CA 90040
SCHEDULE: 8:00am-4:30pm, Overtime as needed