El Cajon, CA 92020 US
• Must know how to spray, brush, and roll
• Must be able to set up projects and set goals for projects
• Must be able to manage crews
• Must be able to deal with and handle customer complaints
• Have basic painting tools such as: brushes, rollers, poles, a small ladder, masker, extensions, etc.
• Ability to use power tools and hand tools
• Must be able to communicate and write a daily report
• Must be able to train new employees
• Expected to be able to start and setup crews and assignments
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
• It is imperative that you work clean and neat and present yourself in a professional manner
• Must be team oriented, a kind person, able to receive instruction and receive constructive criticism.
• Must be able to treat customers like they are #1 and respect fellow employees and the office staff at all times
• Must have and keep a valid Driver’s License.
• Must take pride in their work with a strong work ethic and with a desire to seek a career in the painting field.
Employment Type: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate Ranges: $19.00 - $85.00