Escondido, CA 92026 US
- Maintain safety and organization in the warehouse
- Inventory all tables, chairs, and cooking equipment
- Run items at any given time to an event during shift
- Safely strap and pack items on trucks
- Organize and inventory all third-party rentals
- Ensure items sent to events are clean and not broken
- Organize the set crew area at end of shift
- Gas all vehicles when necessary
- Responsible for company credit card and turning in all receipts when the card is used
- Read and understand all banquet event orders
- Organize, clean and stock warehouse items
- Stay on task and work effectively
- Set up staffed and corporate events when necessary
- Unload all corporate and staffed event vehicles.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Physical fitness including ease of movement and the capacity to lift up to 50 pounds .
Pay Rate: $16 per hour
Zip Code: 92026