El Cajon, CA 92020 US
• Apply coats of Stucco or plaster to walls, ceilings, or partitions of buildings using brushes, trowels, or spray guns.
•Color match, and repair homeowner issues with stucco or plaster defects and similar tasks.
•Apply insulation to building exteriors by installing prefabricated insulation systems over existing walls or by covering the outer wall with insulation board, reinforcing mesh, and a base coat.
• Rough the undercoat surface with a scratcher so the finish coat will adhere.
• Perform other duties not listed.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred, or equivalent work experience, minimum 2 years.
• Ability to use basic hand and trade tools.
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
• Ability to work fulltime in the outside elements (heat & cold)
• Ability to successfully pass pre-employment drug screening & background check.
Pay Rate Ranges: $18.00 - $85.00
Employment Type: Full-Time, Varies per job but usually 8 hour shifts Monday-Friday, Possible Overtime.