San Diego, CA 92120 US
- Assist plumbers in the installation, repair, and maintenance of plumbing systems.
- Carry and organize tools and equipment for plumbers as needed.
- Dig trenches and prepare work areas for plumbing projects.
- Help with pipe cutting, soldering, and fitting.
- Perform basic plumbing repairs under the guidance of experienced plumbers.
- Clean and maintain tools, equipment, and work areas.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and practices.
- Provide excellent customer service and always maintain a professional demeanor.
- Follow instructions and guidance from the lead plumber or supervisor.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull 50 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Must be able to sit, bend, crawl, kneel, and reach.
- Must be able to traverse a worksite in different types of weather.
Pay-Rate Ranges $21.00/HR-$85.00/HR