Los Angeles, CA 90040 US
- Will cycle count all products on inventory at least once a month.
- Spot-check completed orders in the warehouse.
- Operate a pallet jack to facilitate the checking of the order.
- Input on a spreadsheet the statistics from the order checking.
- Maintains current stock information by using Microsoft Excel.
- Conducts and coordinates the daily cycle counting program.
- Spot-checks orders in the warehouse. Researches and reports on order related statistics.
- This position is responsible for spot-checking orders in the warehouse and researching and reporting on order-related statistics.
- Machine operating: Utilize and operate a pallet jack to facilitate the checking of the order.
- The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, knowledgeable with Excel, and has strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail Oriented with good aptitude for figures.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable with Excel is a must.
- Candidates must be personable with the ability to interact with everyone from volunteers to upper level management.
- Able to lift up to 45 lbs. on a daily basis (to move boxes of product).
- Very good eye-hand coordination.
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, strong attention to detail
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the products, services and computer applications and systems applicable to the assigned area
- Self-starter with a high ability to quickly comprehend technical
You may also apply in person at 5904 E. Washington Blvd, Commerce CA 90040
- 1st shift - Monday - Friday 4:00am to 12:30pm
- 2ND Shift 09:00am-05:30pm