Lemon Grove, CA 91945 US
- Be able to extract at least 48 items per minute to maximize the recycling potential
- Ability to follow directions, daily procedures, and protocols.
- Be able to work near others while sorting material from either side of the conveyor belt to increase productivity.
- Ability to stand and collect material for extended periods of time in front of a conveyor belt requiring the use of both hands with good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- The ability to distinguish between commodities with ease in order to separate the material properly.
- The work habits to have are reliable transportation, be punctual, and reliable in order to minimize disruptions to the day-to-day operations.
- The ability to work as a team and work well with others.