North Hollywood, CA 91605 US
We are looking for an experienced refrigeration technician.
- Responsible for processing and completing work orders
- Installing new refrigeration systems.
- Performing equipment maintenance
- Preparing tubing including cutting and bending.
- Observing and testing newly installed systems.
- Troubleshooting refrigeration equipment failures.
- Maintain stocks levels
- Replacing worn seals, outer shells, and worn-out motors.
- EPA Certification
- Hands on experience working with refrigerators
- Brazing and soldering skills
- Knowledge of local building codes
- Advanced mechanical and diagnostic skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment up to 75lbs
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be reliable
- Must be able to work independently
Pay Range: $17-$85