SHEET METAL CUTTER
North Hollywood, CA 91605 US
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cutting pieces of sheet metal to the proper specifications and forming them into products.
- Measure and mark dimensions and reference lines on metal sheets.
- Maneuver and anchor large sheet metal parts.
- Use hand and power tools and equipment to cut and assemble metal parts.
- Polish seams, joints and rough surfaces.
- Follow all safety protocols when using equipment.
- Maintain and inspect tools regularly to ensure they remain in good working condition.
- Familiar with metalworking tools and equipment
- Attention to detail
- Good hand-eye coordination to make precise cuts and bends in metal pieces
- Good mechanical skills in order to help operate and maintain equipment
- Ability to follow directions
- 2 years experience
Pay Range: $16.90-$85