Sheet Metal Cutter
North Hollywood, CA 91605 US
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cutting pieces of sheet metal to the proper specifications and forming them into products.
- Measure and mark dimensions and reference lines on metal sheets.
- Maneuver and anchor large sheet metal parts.
- Use hand and power tools and equipment to cut and assemble metal parts.
- Polish seams, joints and rough surfaces.
- Follow all safety protocols when using equipment.
- Maintain and inspect tools regularly to ensure they remain in good working condition.
- · Familiar with metalworking tools and equipment
- · Attention to detail
- · Good hand-eye coordination to make precise cuts and bends in metal pieces
- · Good mechanical skills in order to help operate and maintain equipment
- · Ability to follow directions
- · 2 years experience
- · Resume
· Pay Range: $16.90-$85
· Location: North Hollywood