Shipping and Receiving
Compton, CA 90045 US
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or record keeping purposes.
- Moves inventory into and out of event location using carts, hand trucks, and hand-carrying on a consistent basis.
- Receives direction and works under close supervision of the Production Lead and Production Manager to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to be a team player and always work in a team environment.
- Must have reliable transportation and a flexible schedule.
- Able to lift/carry 50 lbs safely and comfortably.
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop or bend for duration of shift (at least 8 hours)
- Must Have Steel Toe Boots for safety