Stand-Up Forklift Operator
North Hollywood, CA 91605 US
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of Stand-Up Forklift operator. Stand-Up Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory, among other duties.
Stand-Up Forklift operators will need to transport delicate items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Stand-up Forklift Certification is a plus.
- Requires Live Scan fingerprints.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. safely and comfortably.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail.
- The pay rate ranges from $18-$85.00