Tile Mold Manufacture
Gardena, CA 90248 US
- Work consists of packaging tiles
- Punching tiles out of molds.
- Pouring concrete into tile molds to create them.
- Operate Molding Machine safely, efficiently, and to company specification.
- Ability to work in a production/process-driven environment.
- Training will be provided
- 8 hour shift, 40 hour a week, Monday - Friday
- Be able to understand and follow instructions.
- Stay for the shift and perform duties in its entirety.
- Know how to measure
- Be able to multitask.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
The pay range: $15.50 per hour -$85.00 per hour