Truck Driver (Class A or C)
San Diego, CA 92102 US
- Valid state driver’s license
- Minimum of 3 years of driving experience, preferred
- Bilingual Proficiency - candidates who are conversational in English/Spanish are preferred.
- Ability to read and write to record and maintain daily records
- Ability to perform regular bending, lifting up to 65 lbs., stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Ready and willing to learn and adopt new technologies and ways of working
- Knowledge of landscape, nursery, and irrigation products is a plus!
- Electric pallet jack and/or forklift experience is a plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- CDL A (Preferred)
- DMV record
- Sound knowledge of state traffic regulations.
- Exceptional observation skills.
- Ability to follow all safety policies and create a safe work environment for others.
- Reliable and able to arrive in a timely manner and stay for the duration of the shift.
Pay-Rate Ranges $22.00/HR-$85.00/HR