Warehouse Assistant / Crating
North Hollywood, CA 91605 US
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Making crates to use for shipping needs.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Carpentry Skills.
- Valid forklift certificate is a plus.
- Ability to operate an electric pallet jack is a plus.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be available to work overtime.
Pay Range: $17.50-$85
Full Time | Temp to Hire