San Diego, CA 92154 US
- Receive materials from outside vendors
- Identify tags, record and retrieve materials to be used, stocked, or issued
- Operate material handling equipment to stow or issue material, equipment, or supplies
- Conduct inventory manually or electronically
- Communicate with vendors and workers in person, in writing, and by telephone
- Perform warehouse maintenance
- Other tasks may be assigned relevant to the trade
- Must have experience in the stockroom/warehouse environment, including receiving, stocking, issuing materials, and CRT experience.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory and material control systems is necessary. Must have the ability to operate forklift, order picker, turret lift, and accurate accounting skills;
- Must have the ability to work at heights, in confined spaces, and be available to work any shift.
- Must comprehend written and verbal instructions and hear warning signals, read and comprehend safety instructions, regulations, and warnings.
Pay-Rate Ranges $18.00/HR-$85.00/HR