143 Chester Ave Bakersfield, CA 93301 US
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs repair and maintenance assignments.
• Welds various steel components.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related
experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes
responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when
necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate
action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and
openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a
positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and
group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.